Situated in the heart of Kathmandu, Brihaspati Vidyasadan holds the distinction of being one of the country’s top ranking schools. For the past 37 years, we have consistently delivered high academic standards while offering a conducive environment to ensure the overall wellbeing of our students.
With equal emphasis extracurriculars, we encourage students to excel in a plethora of fields, including sports, academics, the arts, and more. Our first and firstmost commitment is to support student learning and, for this, we have worked to build excellent infrastructure and a highly experienced and qualified team of teachers and coordinators. Every student at BVS is special and, with more than a 100 teaching staff at school, we provide every child with the care and guidance they need.
We aim to foster:
· A lifelong love of learning in all students.
· An enthusiasm for a world beyond the classroom.
· A respect for differences and recognition that the efforts and achievements of every individual have value.
· An awareness of the need of others and the ability to deal with any conflict or challenge amicably.
· The development of character and confidence in young people through learner-centered academics as well as a variety of sports and co-curricular activities.